- Customers may apply for service during normal business hours, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must provide a valid, US government issued photo ID and social security number.
- Renters must also provide a valid lease agreement. The agreement must include names of each occupant, the service address being leased and dates of the lease agreement. All adult occupants listed on the lease must be present.
- All accounts will have a $20.00 connect fee on their first bill.
Deposits for New Service
Based on Credit Rating per Online Utility Exchange
$0 – Excellent Credit Rating
$200 – Moderate Credit Rating
$330 – Low Credit Rating
Determined by usage. Please contact office to discuss deposit amount.
- Customers are required to come to FEPB and complete a disconnection form to terminate service. Please allow one business day to process.
- Customers will need to come to FEPB in order to transfer service. A copy of the lease is required, along with signatures on the service orders. All adult occupants listed on the lease must be present. Please allow one business day to process.
- If you are building a new home or commercial building, please call 270-586-4441 and speak with John Law, Operations Superintendent.